Custom Search

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Vampire Bites



Square waffle pretzels or mini twists
Hershey’s Kisses HUGS
Candy Corn

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil. Place pretzels on cookie sheet making sure none are touching. Bake 2-3 minutes, Hershey Kisses will start to get shiny. Take out of the oven and gently place a candy corn on top of the Hershey Kisses. Cool on counter or in fridge to speed the process.

 
recipe source here
5 minutes for mom

 
Katie's Nesting Spot
made in a day
KitchenFun

2 comments:

  1. These look yummy!!! I could make them with gluten free pretzles and hersheys is GF. Following you now. Follow me too at www.sewsweetvinatge.com
    Share a facebook like to my box there if you have time. Thanks!!!!!!!!
    I posted lacey ghost pumpkin to the party:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps, my blog is www.sewsweetvintage.com:)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post