Custom Search

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Stealing

Cheers to all of us thieves!




1. Can you cook?

Yes I can and love to cook for my friends and family if you love to cook check out my blog for some great recipes

2. What was your dream growing up?

being a mother and making a difference

3. What talent do you wish you had?

I wish I was a bit artistic I can not even draw a straight line so a bit of talent would come in good use

4. Favorite place?

I would have to say anywhere my family is but I really love it at the river as well

5. Favorite vegetable

corn

6. What was the last book you read.

was just reading the bible today

7. What zodiac sign are you?

virgo

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? “

not me but I love to see what others have

9. Worst Habit?

chewing my nails and cursing

10. Do you personally know anybody on Blog?

yes my daughter has her own as well

11. What is your favorite sport?

I love sports football, volleyball, basketball, baseball, swimming ....

12. Negative or Optimistic attitude?

optimistic always

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an lift with someone of the opposite sex?

I would hope it would be of someone of interest so we could have an interesting talk

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?

I would have to say when family members pass

15. Tell me one weird fact about you:

I am not so sure what a wierd fact about me would be I am a book you can read me cover to cover

16. Do you have any pets?

not at this time

17. Do you know how to do the macarena?

yes oh my we used to do this at work to warm up

18. Is the sun shining where you are now?

yes

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?

depends on what they look like now days clowns have their own personalities as well

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?

I would get some dental work done

21. Would you be my good angel or bad angel?.

oh my only a bad angel for my hubby other than that I would have to be good

22. What color eyes do you have? .

hazel

23. Ever been married?

yes we will celebrate 26 years in Janaury

24. Bottle or Draft?

neither unless we are talking about rootbeer

25. If you won £10,000 today, what would you do with it?

large family reunion where we could really enjoy ourselves

26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?

dont chew gum

27. What's your favorite bar to hang at?

snack bar

28. Do you believe in ghosts?

yes

29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?

blog

30. Do you swear a lot?

try not to but it does slip

31. Biggest pet peeve?

dirty socks in the living room after my teens get home from school

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?

motherly

33. In two words, how would you describe yourself?

hard worker

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post