Custom Search

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Matthew West Christmas Music Review

I was recently introduced to Mathew West and let me tell you he is a very talented young singer. I was contacted about sharing with you about Mathew West and his Christmas Music but after hearing that I just could not stop listening and checked out more music by Mathew West. I have now shared him with my friends on facebook and all of you my readers here on Annies Home.

Yesterday Grammy nominee Matthew West debuted his first, full length holiday project titled The heart of Christmas  Featured are 12 songs that provide an equal mix of Christmas classics such as jingle bells and original holiday tunes that have penned by West. Stars share with west by entertaining us with great songs such as Vince Gill (Leaving Heaven) Amy Grant (Give This Christmas Away) and Mandisa (Christmas Makes Me CryThe Heart of Christmas was produced by Pete Kipley You can purchase the music on iTunes at http://bit.ly/oixmMH.

Expect a different type of Christmas album with this great collection of songs. With old favorites such as Silent Night, Jingle Bells and Have Your Self a Merry Little Christmas with wonderful new originals that will make you see a different side of Christmas music and make you smile, a tear come to your eye or open the world to see a different point of view. Songs like Give This Christmas Away, The Heart of Christmas and my newest favorite One Last Christmas




The Heart of Christmas movie will premiere on gmc Sunday December 4 at 7p.m. ET. The movie was inspired by the true story of Dax Locke, the two year old from Washington Illinois whose struggle with Leukemia sparked a worldwide outpouring of support for his family and St. Jude's Chidren's Research Hospital. The story was so compelling that it sparked a "Decorate for Dax" campaign where thousands in the community of Central Illinois decorated their houses for Dax for Christmas in October. The song "One last Christmas" was written by West as a tribute to Dax and his family. Stars such as Candice Cameron Bure, George Newbern, and Jeanne Neilson are featured in the movie as well as Matthew West who will appear in the film as Mark Hurtgen. I for one will be eagerly awaiting the date to watch this movie that I believe will be awesome.

I shared this information that was shared with me because  believe it to be worthy work of art that is worth paying attention to. I have not been paid for or received anything for sharing this information


shared at
anything goes linky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post