Custom Search

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

1. Red Sauce or White Sauce?

depends on what it is served with I normally prefer the red sauce

2. Do you prefer pasta you can twirl or stab?

stabbing is my favorite

3. Baked or boiled?

baked

4. Do you like meat in your sauce or do you kick it vegetarian style?

can do either but I do love meat in my sauche

5. Where have you had your very best pasta ever?

spaghetti shop

6. What is your favorite pasta dish?

spaghetti with bolagnase sauce

7. Do you serve meatballs when you make spaghetti or just do a meat sauce?

do a bit of both because my family loves meatballs as well as meat sauce

8. Why type (rice, whole wheat, egg, etc) of noodles do you use?

egg noodles

9. What type of meats or vegetables do you put in your sauce?

tomatoes, bell peppers, sausages, hamburger wow we can cook it up so many different ways

10. Do you make a “Sunday gravy” to use throughout the week or do you just open a jar of whatever and heat it up? (No judgment on this one!)

we normally start with a jar and add to it

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post