Custom Search

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday Stealing



1. What's for breakfast?


well I would say since we are out of milk and we can not have our normal cereal that it looks like we will be having toast

2. Do you read a newspaper daily?

yes when I work

3. What do you do when you can't sleep?

blog

4. Say a word that sums up your mood.

confused many things are on my mind tonight

5. Do you remember your dreams?

sometimes but not always

6. Name something from your dream last night.

I can remember dreaming about my grand-kids and nephews I believe we were all having a great time

7. Name a food that describes you.

nutty granola - a bit nutty but a whole lot of good for you

8. Today you are wearing:

dressed up for church today but now relaxing in a pair of shorts and tee


9. What's in your pockets?

nothing

10. Did you sing in the shower today?

always

11. What's the last song you heard?

amazing grace

12. Looking forward to the holidays?

yes I am thinking they will be great this year

13. Where do you want to be this instant?

where I am at home with hubby

14. What's for lunch?

tommorow will be lunch meat and chips

15. What's something you would like to do soon?

football friday

16. Reading anything now? What is it?

nope other than blog post

17. What's for dinner?

hash tonight and tommorow will be pasta

18. A favorite part of the day is:

after work when I get to go home

19. Are you happy?

for the most part

20. Guess how many people will do Sunday Stealing this weekend?

since I am number 36 I can say at least that many easily

1 comment:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post