Custom Search

Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday 5 : Jobs

a. What’s the funnest(that’s not a word, but I’m going with it) job you had?


b. What’s the most boring job you had?

c. What’s the most stressful job you had?

d. What’s the most laid back job you had?

e. What’s the craziest job you had?
 
the funnest job I had was a waitress at a 4H food stand during the fair
 
b. most boring job I had was midnight shift at a nursing home when every one slept midnights is not for me
 
c. I would say the one I am at right now caring for disabled adults with behavioral problems
 
d. summer work as a secetary that was a dream job loved it
 
e. maybe the one I love of being mom and wife

4 comments:

  1. So fun to discover your past jobs! I once was a telemarketer... YUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've had so many interesting jobs! My worst one was working at Express (the clothing store)...apparently I am NOT meant for customer service!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got your craziest job too! :), Miriam@The Pioneer Cookbook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a mom is my fav one too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post