Custom Search

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Six Word Saturday

 This is a day off for me and I have been having a wonderful time today listening to the radio auction. It is an auction that benefits the local girl and boy softball and baseball teams. I have won a gift certifiate to a local restraunt so for valentine day me and hubby have our meal bought with money goint to a worthy cause. Do you all have anything like this in your area?

my 6 word saturday phrase is:

Today Im listening to radio auction.

1 comment:

  1. No I don't think so...but then I don't listen to the radio much.

    Glad you've got your Valentine date all taken care of now with your gift certificates!

    Have a good Sunday tomorrow,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post