Custom Search

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Easy Tiramisu for Two


I love meeting lots of great friends I also love to share recipes and tips I find with them. If you happen to stop by and follow or just want to say hi please do so I will stop by and visit you as well

I started blogging because I found myself with a lot of time on my hands. Just out of work and a mom of teens and house to run with no real outside influence. Blogging was an escape of sorts for me. My blog is where I share recipes, crafts, product reviews and giveaways and many more things that relate to me, my house and my teens. Been blogging a little over 2 years. The advice I would share with new bloggers is to keep with it, visit other bloggers and take it a little bit at a time. Never be afraid to step out on a limb and share a thought on their blog. It may be something that many other experienced bloggers may have wanted to share but just did not know how. The greatest news in my life right now is that I am a nana to a 2 year old Princess and will be to a grand-son very soon as well.

12 NILLA Wafers, divided
2 Tbsp. hot water
1 tsp. MAXWELL HOUSE Instant Coffee
2 JELL-O Vanilla Pudding Snacks
1/4 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder


RESERVE 2 wafers for later use. Coarsely crush remaining wafers; spoon into 2 dessert dishes. MIX water and coffee; drizzle over wafer crumbs. TOP with pudding, COOL WHIP and cocoa powder. Garnish with reserved wafers

recipe source: Kraft

3 comments:

  1. Yummy!

    I'm your newest Follower via Winter Friends Wednesday :)

    ~ Jill

    http://frugalplus.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from Winter friends Weds. Nice to find some fellow friends with teens. So many blogs are about babies & I am past that & not quite into the grandbaby stage just yet. :)
    Come visit sometime
    Thanks
    Michele

    www.musings-by-michele.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to find new blogs too ! So much fun !
    I am your newest follower. Hope you are having fun with the blog hops. Drop by and follow me back.
    Hugs
    Frenchy
    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post