Custom Search

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Things I would Love To Make 2011

Loopy Christmas Tree
These edible snow globes would be perfect to make for friends and family. I think it is a genious of an idea

I love this wreath from Funky Junk Interiors I would so love to make it with my own flair my daddy the "Junk Man" would have loved it


These beautiful hand made christmas ornament hangers that were shared on the blog Can't Stop Making Things are adorable and something else i would love to try to make in 2011


I have so many extra tea cups sitting around that i really really want to try to make these teacup candles

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing the Loopy Ribbon Tree in your list of projects! ; ) I want to try some of your recipes!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post