Custom Search

Monday, December 13, 2010

New Song at Christmas starts the season for me

This past Friday night we attended the Christmas concert as a family. The New Song concert is what starts Christmas for me. All of the energy they place in the concert just somehow seems to jump off of them and onto the audience. I thought I would share just two of their songs. The first always makes me cry you may as well so grab the tissues. The second is one that keeps me energized and shares the reason of Christmas Hope. My hope is that you enjoy the songs that I share today.



Monday Music Moves me is hosted by xmas dolly

6 comments:

  1. What lovely picks! I've never heard of New Song, but I can see why you got into the spirit of Christmas at their concert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard the Chistmas Shoes either. What a treat.
    Once the spirit of Christmas starts you're there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've heard these voices somewhere...maybe on a cd I own.

    I love your song choices.

    Definitely get you into the spirit of Christmas. Thanks for playing with us this week.

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous picks. I saw that movie that had in the video. What a tear jerker! Absolutely a fabulous song. Never heard the other one though. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for joining us this week. Hope to see you next week too. HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Following you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If those don't get you in the Christmas spirit, I don't know what would! Love them! :)

    MMMM: Box of Rocks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of the second song, but I have loved the song "The Christmas Shoes."
    Thanks for sharing your picks with us this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post