Custom Search

Friday, December 17, 2010

Aloha Friday a day set forward with fun in mind for those both in hawaii and those that own blogs as well. The meme is hosted by Kailini from the blog An Island Life.  

Christmas is in one week and while shopping is done I have realized that I left a few items off the shopping list and I also have to still wrap presents. So I wanted to know how far I was behind the rest of you. So here is my question for you.

Are you all done with shopping , present wrapped, and ready for Christmas or are there still a few things you need to do.

2 comments:

  1. Hi annie! Thanks for visiting my blog and following me. I'm following you back.

    I haven't started shopping yet.
    Yeah, I know!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post