Custom Search

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Check Out What I Won

Hey you all have to check out what I was lucky enough to win. The prize was for a product from the Etsy shop Love For Earth

You should check out all the great items that are available from this wonderful etsy shop. I love etsy shops becasue of the wonderful variety you can find there. This bag would be a perfect gift bag for the winter holidays and is big enough to hide a odd shaped package to keep you from wrapping it. The purpose this bag will serve for me will be a traveling bag when I go to the youth getaways this winter. 

2 comments:

  1. I entered that same giveaway. I ended up ordering a bunch of her 2-ply cloth napkins. We are loving them! I bet you'll love the bag!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post