Custom Search

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Unthawing a turkey


My tackle today is thawing the Thanksgiving Turkey. Since we will be cooking the turkey Thursday night I took the turkey out of the freezer and placed it in the bottom of the fridge. This will unthaw the turkey nicely in time for cooking Thursday. It is fairly easy to unthaw a turkey there are just some safety measures that you must follow after all we don't want any food poising as a holiday guest. Will you be unthawing a turkey? You may want to take a look at the link in this post to help you out.
5 minutes for mom

3 comments:

  1. Luckily my MIL will be doing that and not me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always forget to buy ours early enough and then it's frozen. Thanks for the reminder!

    Please do come by and visit me! Or, I've got my Organized Mess on Facebook now, will you "like" me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Bigfoot True or false? For over 400 years, there are actually reporting’s of a guy like monster that is fully covered in hair.
    [url=http://www.is-bigfoot-real.com/]yeti[/url]

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post