Custom Search

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tropicana Juicy Rewards

My Tropicana juicy reward points have been used wisely on discounts for shoes for my children, lessons on saving the rain forest and was even able to enter a sweepstakes. What did you do with your Tropicana juicy reward points? Have you been saving them for just the right item? If so there are still many that you can receive including great gifts for mom like the deal from 1-800 flowers.com that allows you to save $15 off $49.99 when you use 3 of your points. But that's not all there hotel stays, restaurants and other great presents for mom.





I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post