Custom Search

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kitchen Tip: Mustard for Burns


Every Monday during the school year I help a group of ladies cook for the high school kids at our church. We give them a great meal for $2 and they in return eat in a safe place and hear testimonies. Yesterday while cooking one of my dear friends burnt her hand while frying. She asked what was something good to put on it and a friend of mine named Mary quickly replied "mustard" and that is what she used. Ruth's burn went away and I took home a great tip. When in the kitchen and get small burn use "mustard" to relieve the pain.

1 comment:

  1. We'll have to try this at our house! Thanks for sharing the tip! Would you mind adding a link back to KTT? :) Thanks! :)

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post