Custom Search

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Stealing



01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?

yes for 23 year +

02) What was your dream growing up?

being a lawyer

03) What talent do you wish you had?

any physical sports would be great I have little to none

04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?

diet coke

05) Favorite vegetable?

corn

06) What was the last book you read?

loser

07) What zodiac sign are you?

virgo

08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.

nope

09) Worst Habit?

talking too much

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?

if I knew you I would

11) What is your favorite sport?

football and baseball tie

12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?

maybe a mix of them

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?

talk and pray to get out soon

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?

death of loved ones

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.

i like mustard on my ritz crackers

16) Do you have any pets?

yes a dog

17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?

come on in take a sit down tell me a story and share some time

18) What was your first impression of me?

well I think you ask alot of questions

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?

cute but boy my brother doesn't

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?

cut my hair short and get my teeth fixed

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?

I would be the crime partner while doing it then being your conscience about being caught

22) What color eyes do you have?

hazel

23) Ever been arrested?

nope

24) Bottle or can soda?

bottle if I have the choice but I will drink cans as well

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?

pay off bills share with my kids and grandchild and buy my nephew and nieces a few things as well for my niece and nephews

26) What's your favorite place to hang out at?

my house

27) Do you believe in ghosts?

yep

28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?

blog

29) Do you swear a lot?

no I try not to

30) Biggest pet peeve?

people lieing or getting mad for no reason

31) In one word, how would you describe yourself?

organized cares for everyone

32) Do you believe/appreciate romance?

yes I do

33) Favorite and least favorite food?

favorite black olives, least favorite spinach

34) Do you believe in God?

Yes I do

35) Will you join us this week for Wednesday Wickedness? (Bud has on a mission to make this Wednesday's most popular meme. Please play this week so I can stop promoting it.)

if I remember to

1 comment:

  1. I don't get the whole lying thing either. It drives me insane and my mom is the biggest culprit. Ugg

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post