Custom Search

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mostaccioli Pasta Salad


This is just the right type of weather for delicious pasta salad recipes. So I thought I would share a recipe from my favorite go to cookbook


Mostaccioli Pasta Salad


16 oz box mostaccioli pasta, cooked and rinsed

1 cucumber, chopped

1 red pepper, chopped

1 green pepper, chopped

8 green onions, chopped

4 0z. can black olives, sliced


Mix all together Pour dressing over top and mix


3/5 c sugar

3/4 c vinegar

3/4 c vegetable oil

1/2 T garlic powder

1/2 T onion flakes

1/2 T salt

3/4 t pepper

1 T mustard


Mix all together well and pour over pasta and veggies Chill

2 comments:

  1. I usually make pasta salad with spaghetti or rotini - but my kids LOVE mostaccioli - I will be trying your recipe!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really good, I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post