Custom Search

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tropicana Juicy Rewards

Have you been using your Juicy Reward points or saving them up for something special? Well here are a few great ideas to use your points on.

Want to do a bit of home improvement? I normally do this while the weather is nice so that the windows can be open to remove fumes and dust. Right now you can use your reward points in exchange of 10% off of Harbor Freight.

Want a delicious snack? Use your Tropicana reward points to get a great coupon for buy one Baskin Robin treat and get the second of equal or less value free.
Enter the adidas complete high tech workout package that includes one adidas miCoach Pacer , One adidas Heart Rate Monitor AND one miCoach Stride Sensor This package is like having a personal trainer.



"I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post