Custom Search

Friday, April 30, 2010

Thank You to two of my best friends always at the ready


My son just left for his senior trip. He will be back real late tonight. Again my best friend, my sister in law helped out. God bless her soul. She raises 3 kids, takes care of her house and her husband and is always there to help whoever needs it. My daughter is a lot like her but lives too far away to help us out a whole lot but is always at the ready to give advice, have a great conversation and to be there for those that need her. These two ladies are quite busy with their own children, their houses and responsibilities and still are great help to me. I wanted to honor them both with a thank you this morning. Thank you for all you two do. This being Aloha Friday which is hosted by An Island Life I wanted to ask you all a question as well.


Who is your best friend? Who is it that needs a big thank you for being there in your life? Who is it that seems to be there no matter what you need?


For me there are many but the ones that I go to all the time are the two girls I mention my sis in law and my oldest daughter. Thank you


15 comments:

  1. My Hubby is my best friend but there are times that he just can't fit the bill so I turn to my mom's sister, My Aunt Judy. She is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a wonderful friend who is always there for me. She is just wonderful. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am lucky because my best girl friend only lives round the corner from me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really have a best friend other than my dogs or daughter right now.

    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/do-you-carry-proof-of-citizenship-with-you/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have three and thankfully, we are all very close so we get to spend a lot of time together as a group. Our husbands get along really well too! Thanks for reminding me to thank them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband is my best friend too... But when I need some girl talk, I turn to my girl best friend, Silvia. Turns out, my husband is best friends with her husband... So we all get along wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mama for sure :) we live like 8minutes apart & she's been there for me through everything even when I stayed married to my exhusband for 3 years whilest she knew it was so wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am just getting around to visiting all the people that visited me during UBP! Thanks for stopping by!

    I have 7 best friends and only one lives near me...but they all help at the drop of a hat...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have several best friends that I can ALWAYS count on. Lucky me :) Have a great Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That would be my darling sister in law who has become my dearest friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My best friend is my friend, Danny. I kinda had to pressure him to hang out the first time, and now he is the pursuer, forcing me to hang out LOL But he is there for me through thick and thin and we hang out almost every day :)

    I owe a thank you to my mom though, because she really helps me through every situation in life!

    ReplyDelete
  12. my hubby is wonderful... and i am also very lucky to have a few outstanding females in my life as well

    ReplyDelete
  13. My hubby (TechyDad) is definitely my best friend. He is there for me each and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hubby & two of my four sisters. I don't know what I'd do w/o any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. our true best friend is ourself, coz in every man there’s bad n good side live together in one body and understand each other. They never separated n won’t leave each other. Nice blog, I added u in my link, would u add me too. Thanx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post