Custom Search

Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Frustrations


The frustration I find this week is that of the flu bug making its rounds. We missed out on the first round so I reckon I can say we were lucky but now that the second round it seems that we will not be so lucky. I was sick yesterday as well as my midle son and today my sister in law and her kids. Oh my I hope that not everyone gets it but if they do maybe we can get it done and over with so that the next time we can be lucky and miss out again.
have a frustration? Share it sith conversations with mom

1 comment:

  1. Hope everyone is all well soon. So far my family has escaped the flu but I wonder how long that will last! Many blessings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post