Custom Search

Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday 5

1.What’s something you frequently misplace?

well wish I could say it was my kids but they know how to find me or call for help, I would say my purse because while I know it is in my room alot of the time exactly where it is that is another question

2.For whom are you often mistaken?

my sisters

3.When were you last misinformed about something important?

well that happens alot either because I do not listen, the word is passed by someone that did not listen, or it was just wrong

4.Where in your home do you have a seemingly random collection of miscellanea?

living room we have hubbys collections as well as mine


5.Upon meeting someone for the first time, what qualities in the other person are likely to cause you to misjudge him or her?

how friendly they are as well as attitude

go play here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post