Custom Search

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday 9



1. What was your favorite subject in high school?

english I loved the plays, and writings

2. Do you watch reality shows? Which ones?

yes most all of them except like the reality shows around celebrities lives

3. What's your favorite all time reality show?

top chef or project runway

4. Do you feel "reality" shows are real or are they faked?

well they are exciting and I they seem pretty well so I would say real

5. What did you look like when you were a teenager?

I was alot thinner and a bit prettier I would say

6. Whose advice do you listen to?

my husbands, friends who I respect I used to seek advice from dad and grandma but they are gone now

7. How often are you sick?

try not to get sick much

8. Do you like or dislike change?

dont do good with change

9. How many times in your life have you had a broken heart?

several too many to count

1 comment:

  1. I too have 6 kids and love Project Runway and Top Chef! It was fun to read your an answers.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post