Custom Search

Friday, July 10, 2009

Take the baby for a walk

Do you like to take your infant or toddler for walks? When my children were younger that is one thing that we did all the time. We would just walk I would push a stroller, my husband would push a stroller and we would just head out to see what was happening. Well the times have changed and now they are coming up with great strollers which makes taking walks with little ones even easier. The blog Two of a Kind Working on a Full House is hosting a giveaway for a cool great looking stroller that goes by the name of Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller. You can win this cool stroller if you head over to the blog Two of a Kind Working on a Full House and enter to win before August 11, 2009

1 comment:

  1. Im not sure if you have already discovered it, but follow my link and you'll find a BUNCH of great giveaways!!! =) have a great day, cute blog

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post