Custom Search

Friday, July 10, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday


Food 4 Thought Friday


Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night for those that are on a different time zone. JOIN IN!!!

Breakfast
What is the last movie you saw and how did you like it?


Lunch
What is your favorite ice cream flavor?



Dinner

What is one goal you want to achieve this summer?


Midnight Snack
What do you do to pamper yourself?


Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
Answers:
Breakfast
I do not get out to the theaters no more but t.v movies I watch quite often and love them.
Lunch
I love the old flavor superman but can not find it anymore. Bubblegum would be my second and third would be spumoni
Dinner
The main goal is preparing children to move out and go to college as well as get others ready for school
Midnight Snack:
I do not pamper myself much but good cup coffee, snack and computer love it
Recipe for this week:
This week will be full of house work ending in celebrating with my granddaughter with a visit
Join in on the fun at the blog Beacon of Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post