Custom Search

Friday, May 22, 2009

Focus Friday

Focus Friday

we have had a busy week outfits are bought all is done now all that awaits is the graduation itself. Saturday will be a very busy day with family and graduation but it does not end there. Directly after graduation starting Saturday we will celebebrate Memorial Day placing flowers on my husbands mothers gravesite, and attending a celebration held by a near by town so this weekend I can so my focus is to have family fun and a great time this weekend.

After that the work begins with straightning the house up etc... routine back to normal.

for more focus friday visit the blog thrifty & Chic mom

2 comments:

  1. Enjoying family is the most important goal, have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post