Custom Search

Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday 5

When did you last sleep in a tent?

Oh it has been a while like when I was 9 and a girl scout we have an RV now

What comes to mind when you think about relieving yourself in the great outdoors?

oh love it would love to do it now my kids on the other hand may not like it

Where’s the best place you ever went camping?

Tennesee

What’s your favorite camp food?

hobo foils

What’s your sleeping bag like?

have it on my bed it is warm, and not to thin but a great thickness to it

want to play along? GO here

3 comments:

  1. I wonder what a hobo foil is... But I won't go camping to find out! I played too... Check mine out, HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, now I want to know what hobo foils are too :)

    I probably would try camping via RV. Though, I still miss my backyard :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by my site and leaving a comment on my Friday 5. I thought I'd do the same as well.

    I loved the days when I was a Girl Scout, although I really didn't like wearing the uniforms. Its very uncomfortable for me.

    I have no clue as to what hobo foils are as well :(

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post