Custom Search

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

time saving tips

Go graham go posed the question what time saving tips do I use.

well with 6 kids we use several other wise we would be so far behind I would not know what to do. First we have a launch pad where we keep our shoes and all to be ready to go out the door. We also all lay our clothes out the night before. We keep our clothes matched in outfits so that it does not take long to pick our clothes out in our closets. I make a menu weekly and do weekly if not every 2 week shopping. These are a few of the things we do.

want to list your own go to go graham go.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, I like the picking outfits the night before. I should make the wee ones do that. And I reallllllly need to do the menu planning. That way I wouldn't be sitting here right now eating ramen noodles!

    Thanks so much for visiting me today!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post