Custom Search

Friday, February 6, 2009

1.Please don't tell a lie (everyone knows I hate nothing more than a lier)
2. Can you take the kids to school in the morning? (often what my brother in law hears)
3. The color purple makes me want to cheer! (Bulldogs our hometown team color)
4. I have a craving for sweets. (this is awful)
5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it here for just a while (time is going to fast and I would just keep it where it is to enjoy life for just a bit)
6. Eyes are the windows to our soul (I have always heard this and do believe there is a bit of truth to it.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with the family, tomorrow my plans include getting outside and doing some work and Sunday, I want to go see my granddaughter!

head over here to complete your friday fill ins

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post