Custom Search

Thursday, February 26, 2009

thrifty thursday


Thrifty Thursday seems to pass down to everyday of the week at times and we learn to make new items all the time so that we can save money. One of the best tips that I have this week happens because even my mom can not believe my luck.

When buying meat be sure to check over all the product available. Twice while grocery shopping I have been able to find hamburger (1) for .98 a lb and (2) $1.05 a lb. I have also been able to find meat in one section at a better price than the same cut of meat in another section. This is great and has taught me to look through the meat section thoroughly before selecting.

For more thrifty thursday visit the household helpers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post