Custom Search

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Six Word Saturday

You Can Call Me Grandma Again.

I know that I have posted on my blog once before but with news like this who can resist saying it again? That is right I will be grandma again. This will be my second grandchild. I do need to ask you all a favor though and keep my daughter in your prayers it seems that there may be a small problem. Her blood showed positive for anibody E. I am not familiar with this and would like to ask any of my readers if they are familiar at all with it would they share with me some information. Thanks

5 comments:

  1. Praying for your daughter! Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers are with you & yr granddaughter.

    Hope all goes well,

    LOLA:)

    PS Mine this week is HERE. Hope you can join me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Oh and the antibody E will most likely not cause any problems with the baby, mom, or pregnancy. here's a quick site you may want to visit

    http://www.babyzone.com/askanexpert/pregnancy-anti-e-antibody

    Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! Keeping your daughter in my thoughts - I hope she has a wonderful pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ~oh congrats on such news!! well safe nurturing blessings to mama and baby...may she be blessed with only a beautiful sweet road ahead! warm wishes and brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post