Custom Search

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Great News !!! I'm Going To Be Grandma Again

I just had to share this information with you my friends. I received a phone call Saturday that my daughter was not feeling well and that she thought she might be pregnant. Early yesterday morning the doctor and blood results made it a for sure thing. Princess will be a big sister YEAH!!! This is the second time the doctors had it wrong. My daughter was not to be able to get pregnant the first time and now she will have 2 babies Yeah!!! Praise God!!!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh that is great news! Congratulations! And I am so excited that the doctors were wrong, and that God has given her these great blessings!

    I love being a grandma. We have had 14. But 3 are living in heaven. Our oldest grandson will tirn 20 this year and his baby brother is about to turn 3. Each one of these 11 are just so wonderful!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Princess will have a sister! Contgrats to the parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, how fun! I'm sure Princess will be a great big sister!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post