Custom Search

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

randomtuesday


Random Thought Tuesday is where we get to share what we are doing, whats on our mind, and little statements that we are not sure would fill up a post on its own.

  • I'm going to be a grandma again Yeah!!! My daughter goes to get an early ultrasound today and I can not wait to hear the results. This is such a very special time. I am not sure however, how her two year old daughter will feel when the baby is born and comes home.
  • My sons took it upon their selves to lead devotion last night. I am so proud of them. It is my job as a parent to support and try not to let this great fire go out. I am proud of them all for joining together and having a great time
  • In less than two weeks bible school will start and I will once again be a craft leader. This year it is fairly simple as we will be making salvation bracelets. However, easy is not always good as there needs to be something to hold control of the situation and keep their attention. I will be searching for any and all ideas, if you have any to share would love to hear them.
  • Have somehow fallen behind on my work for the blog. At times that is what it seems like work. It began as a place to share my ideas and now has turned in to work. I enjoy reviewing and hosting giveaways I just sometimes fall behind. Don't worry I will catch up again.

What is going on where you are at? Have any random thoughts? Share them here

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to being a grandma, just not too soon!

    I agree sometimes it does seem like work, but work I can't seem to do without.

    Have a great RTT.. and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the upcoming grandchild!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post