Custom Search

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Way Back When (before they were ready to move out)




This is a picture taken a few summers ago of the two children who will be taking off for college this year. Oh how time seems to fly by I think this picture was taken about 3 years ago when talk of going away to college just started Now they are ready to go off and use their own wings to fly in the world that they create. Yes this mommy is a bit scared but yes I know that they can do it. After all I raised these children to do all that they can do.


For more pictures of times gone by visit the blog Twinfatuation for the meme Way Back When and Ordoinary and Awesome blog and mostly wordless wednesday

5 comments:

  1. OMGosh! This makes me realize just how close I really an to have some of mine head off too! :(

    Happy WBW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids aren't even close to being ready to leave home yet... but I do know what you mean by how fast time flies by...

    ps..stop by my blog.. I have an award for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom's always worry so much. I know even to this day when I go visit my mom and then leave she worries LOL. A mother's love is the bomb

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be so nostalgic! Hang in there Mama...you've done a great job! :)

    Thanks so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post