Custom Search

Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Menu week of June 15, 2009

What a week we will see and we will use all that we have in the pantry so that we will not have to worry about them when we leave for camp on Sunday.

Monday:
breakfast-poptarts (I know but these teens sleep late so normally lunch by the time they get up)
lunch-ham sandwiches (recently learned the deli will slice a ham at our walmart making for several days of sandwiches)
Supper-spaghetti, garlic toast, salad, green beans, ice cream

Tuesday:
breakfast-cereal
lunch-tuna sandwiches
supper-ham, scallop potato's, corn, ice cream

Wednesday:
breakfast-toast
lunch-ramen noodles
supper-meatball subs, whale tale chips, cookies

Thursday:
breakfast-oatmeal
lunch- ravioli casserole
supper- chicken sandwich w/fixings, Virgie, cookies

Friday:
breakfast-fruit bowl
lunch- ham sandwich
super- fish sandwich, mac n cheese, yogurt

Saturday:
breakfast- granola bars (fast paced day so they will need a little help)
lunch and supper may be combined with snacks in between since my daughter is coming to town we will be deciding that day what to have

Sunday:
breakfast @ church
lunch peaceful lunch probably pizza or out to eat
not home at supper will be in Alabama by end of this night

want to read what others are doing? head over to the blog I'm an Organizing Junkie

2 comments:

  1. Sounds YUMMY, I so strive to be this organized :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how organized you are, to plan ALL your meals (I just list dinners!). Good for you! And I also like the "clean out the pantry" idea. Enjoy camping!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post