Custom Search

Saturday, June 20, 2009

U Printing Summer Photo Contest







I think I have it all if I could just keep my shoe on......

This picture was taken of my nephew. He was attempting to get used to his new sandals. He has his drink (or someones) and his toys but still stumbling on his shoes.





U Printing is sponsoring a fun contest where someone could win $250 for the winning summer picture and a 16x20 gallery wrapped canvas print. UPrinting.com is a leading online provider of business cards, color brochures and mailing postcards.
Please leave a comment and let me know what you are doing this summer. I would also love it if you were to head over to the sponsor of this great contest U Printing and take a look around.






5 comments:

  1. next month we are going to the shore for a few days to celebrate my youngest's 4th bday. We are also planning a few trips to the zoo and museums

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is the photo contest and how do I enter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're getting to go HOME for the whole month of July, kinda:) We're picking up our grandson at his other grandma's in Phoenix on the first, going to his house in Utah for a day, and then on up to Washington for a week. While there we'll visit family, go to the beach, and pick up another grandson and my son (who's the father of the grandson from Utah...so complicated!). Then we are all going to Montana to our house and more family will join us later. Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he’s so charming. What’s more cute is that he’s really into his new sandals and he’s so serious figuring it out. Gosh I want to cuddle him so tight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh...we're painting and moving. boo!

    addeviant006 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post