Custom Search

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Random Thought Tuesday June 16

randomtuesday
Random Thought Tuesday a day where we can randomly talk about whatever. I need to talk about a couple of different things that are going on in our lives.



My daughter sitting here next to dear old Abe is having a birthday today. I know I can not be with her but she is coming down Saturday and we will spend time together then. Today my oldest daughter is 22 years old. Happy Birthday Sweetheart. I love you and can't wait to see you

We are leaving for church camp on Sunday afternoon. I can not wait in a way then in another way i will not be here when my husband has his birthday on Monday. My children look forward to it and I pray that they will feel the touch of God in their lives as we visit camp.

For more Random thoughts or to add your own head over to the blog Un Mom

1 comment:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post