Custom Search

Friday, June 19, 2009

Frugal Friday fathers day edition

With fathers day directly around the corner and my dad being one of the most frugal men I knew I want to tell you about him this frugal friday.
My dad taught me how to use things when I had nothing else to use and make do with what I had. He never thought of money as a object but as something you had, gave and shared with others when they were in need. He was the man who introduced me to the resale/antique world and taught me what things were truly worth. For these and so many more in my world my dad deserves the most frugal award.

for more frugal friday post visit the blog Life As Mom

2 comments:

  1. What sweet words about your dad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, then, your dad would be proud of us this year. We're helping Mr4444 clean the basement for his Fathers Day gift! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post