Custom Search

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Shell Dransart WildFlower Studio Review


Shell Dransart is a wonderful artist who grew up in a wonderful atmosphere of Ojai Valley of Southern California. Shell enjoys traveling, having fun and learning new activities with her husband and family. Shell's concentration in art work is in watercolor however other gendres such as pastel, pen and in, and pencil are often used. I remember my days back in art appreciation class in junior college Oh I loved to see great art work Anytime there was a art display you would find me checking it out. I loved Shell Dransart art work in her wonderful cards and I am also loving have the ability to share these with you.

If you are looking for birthday cards:

If you are looking for wedding announcments or invitations:


If you are looking for a fun way to let others know you are expecting:

or if you are simply looking for a note to send a great friend:


The WildFlower Studio and the creations of Shell Dransart has what you are looking for.

Buy: You can order these whimsical creative cards directly off of the WildFlower Studios website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post