Custom Search

Thursday, June 18, 2009

puj products





I was doing some window shopping and came upon so amazing products that I would love to have had when I was raising my children.



This tiny tub by puj that would fit inside of a sink would have been great while traveling. It seems as safe as those plastic bathtubs that many of us mothers use to wash our newborns but is so much safer and smaller. The puj tub keeps the tiny little bundle in a little spot of security.





Puj not only has created the sweetest little tub for the newest babies but also a wonderful comfortable sling that cradles the tiny baby to their momma. Baby wearing creates a bond between a mommy and baby that will last a lifetime. The puj sling fosters an unbreakable bond by making the security of both the ease and knowledge that the baby is safe and mama is able to carry the baby softly around.









Puj also creates adorable soft shoes for the new babies tiny feet. Available in a variety of sizes and oh so cute.



You can find a spot where puj products are found by following this link http://www.pujbaby.com/stores/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review Angie! If anyone is thinking of ordering Puj product you can receive 20% off all Puj purchases with discount code "annies" at check-out.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great new products! I will have to check them out for my new grandbaby....thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post