Custom Search

Friday, June 19, 2009

Food for Thought Friday June 19, 2009

Breakfast


What is the largest burden currently weighing you down?

I would not consider it a burden but something that I am working on is getting my children into college

Lunch


Do you have any family vacations planned this summer? If so, where?

yes leaving sunday for week long church camp in Florida and then first week of July taking off for weekend again. I will also be gone sometime in August so yes we will be super busy and having tons of fun



Dinner


What is one thing you must do before you go to bed each night?

Pray, pull down the covers and go to sleep


Midnight Snack


Where is the last place you went?

Greenville Illinois and visited historic Vandalia while we where there found it quite interesting


Recipe for the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week)

We will head to church camp in Florida hope to have lots of fun and make this memorable trip for my children


For more Food 4 Thought go to the blog Beacon of Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post