Custom Search

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

To Do Tuesday


This week will be a busy one as on Sunday we will be leaving for week long church camp:

Today:

I need to pack at least one of the boys clothes

finish laundry (3 loads left)

clean bathroom and kitchen (deep clean)

straighten house


Wednesday:

pack #2 boy clothes

deep clean living room

straighten house

bible study


Thursday:

Pack daughters clothes

pack my clothes

straighten house


Friday:

all ready

shop for Saturdays party stuff (June's birthdays)


to list what you have to do or read others visit the blog Crazy adventures In Parenting

5 comments:

  1. another sister who loves lists...I LOVE going through my chores and being able to check off my daily chore journal...Have a wonderful time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I have a list I never do what's on it...never have never will...I have to fly by the seat of my pants...no wonder nothing ever gets done LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I'm not a big fan of packing. It was so much easier before the kids came. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, great list (and a busy one!) You broke it up quite well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, how was church camp?? :) Ready to kick off a new week of To Dos?? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post