Custom Search

Friday, January 8, 2021

What Would your Answers Be



My answers to Friday Fill In where the subject was satellites and being excited seeing one. 




Yes... I have been excited before believe it or not. My life is quite busy but I get excited quite easily in fact.




I have never seen a satellite unless you count the light in the sky that they say is a satellite. I am old enough to remember the large satellite dishes that would be placed on houses in order to get T.V.


Yes... we often turn the key just the right way to not start the engine but to listen to music etc... We never leave it on long enough to run the battery down. 




I recently enjoyed a snack of colby jack and crackers this is one of my favorite choices to enjoy. When at the drive in we love to snack on popcorn, nachos and chees and so many other things


My computer will only help when I ask it to so glad that it has not the other privalage. I believe it would drive me a bit crazy


I love frozen food they are so easy to make meal time. From veggies like mushrooms and other items, to meats like fried chicken and even ice cream like mint chocolate chip they are all delicious. I have never used an air fryer I hear they are very nice and would love to have one.

The oldest kids (in their 30s) have beer in their rooms as tonight is a weekend that they are off. There is also rubbing alcohol in the bathroom cabinet no one will be drinking that as it is poison if ingested. 





Here are the questions what would your answers be???

Have you ever seen a satellite?
Have you ever watched the wing flaps moving on the wings of the plane you were flying in?
What was the last cheese that you ate?
ever turn your ignition key to accessories to listen to music or something? 
Some good stuff to eat if at the drive-in movie: 
Do you have to put up with your computer gadget changing your words into other words? 
A refrigerated or frozen food in the grocery store that you like!
Have you ever used an 'air fryer'? Would you like to have one? 
What do you have in your home right now that has alcohol in it?

please consider retweeting and joining in

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post