Custom Search

Sunday, January 3, 2021

my answers sunday stealing

First things first, did you have a good year?

for the most part 2020 was a year that I am happy to say so long to but I did buy a new house and I love its location so that is what saved the year for me

What was your favorite article of clothing this year?

favorite article of clothing?? what a funny question... I am not sure I guess I would say the "Fat Albert" jacket we acquired at a sale

What song sums up this year for you?

From a distance ..... The world is not what it seems to us living in it with so many things closed down and more it seems every day. People going hungry and so much strife in the world 


What was your favorite movie of the year?

did not spend a lot of time watching movies not even sure what came out

Did an actor/actress catch your attention for the first time this year?

no

Favorite new TV show?

no idea we are living with no real source of T.V

Did you make any big permanent changes this year?

yes we moved to a rural area, bought a house, and we are enjoying a life much quieter than we have had

What was one nice thing you did for yourself?

as I said we took a step back to enjoy a full life

Did you develop a new obsession?

nope junkin' and blogging

Did you move?

yep

Did you get a pet?

had pups born

Do you regret not doing anything?

yes there was nothing open, no gathering or flea markets which means less money for me

Do you regret doing something?

not really we are enjoying life 

Did anyone/thing make you so mad it stayed with you for days?

no you let go of those issues before the day is up.... God forgave me and his son died on the cross who am I to hold someone for what they did wrong

Did you lose anyone close to you?

not this year... but there are so many that are leaving to young and too soon due to this pandemic 

Who was important to you this year but wasn’t important last year?

trul think everyone of importance had it last year as well

Who wasn’t as important to you this year as they were last year?

I would say my co-workers as I have stopped working for a bit

What was the best moment of the year for you?

well lets see.... January held my moms birthday, February there were many birthdays as well, March was a bit of a quiet month, April was a bad month as my grand babies moved away, May was a good spring month and my sons birthday, June was a bad year saw me leaving my job, July we bought our house yes in a much quieter area, August start of school, September was a good month as well as October, November we had our first thanksgiving in new home, Decmeber would see us be hit with the covid pandemic but we would all come out without much harm

What was the worst?

Covid I would say 

What have you learned about yourself this year that you didn’t know in the years prior?

that I depend on many for my happiness

What do you wish for others for the coming year?

good health and safe travels

What do you wish for yourself?

a good year full of family fun. 


Please consider answering these in the comment below so we can see your answers or join in the fun at stealing sunday. Also consider sharing our post

retweet post

2 comments:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post