Custom Search

Monday, January 25, 2021

Stealing Sunday on a Monday

 


1.Which is more romantic: an expensive, glittering bouquet OR flowers that were hand picked as they grew beside the parkway?

While both would be a welcome gift the second option would require more time and that is what I think is romantic time to be with each other 

2.Do you know yourself well enough to understand why you feel the way you do?

well, I have lived with my self 50 years I believe I know myself but every once in a while I will surprise myself


3.  

 Which do you do more often: let movies, songs and books put your feelings into words for you or put your feelings into words by yourself?

I can do both quite well or at least I think so.... emphasis is helped out by adding a song or qoute

4.Do you believe celebrities when they are endorsing a product?

sometimes often depends on their own personal honesty factor

5.What kind of movies do you wish were made more often?

truly not a movie fan more a fan of reality T.V.

6.Does fashion matter to you?

not really looking good but not into high fashion


7. Should politicians be held to the same legal standards as everyone else?

Yes and perhaps even a stronger standard than others

8. If you became president, whom would you invite to sing at your inauguration?

There are many great ones the type of music would be a mix of country, religion and bluegrass I think Garth Brooks did a fine job.

   

9. Do you try to write/say what you are feeling in a true and simple way?

 yes I do and in as easy of way so all understand

10.What is your worst daily habit?

snacking which I know is not good for me I still often do

11.If you had your choice which one TV show would you have canceled?

while I love reality T.V. there are some shows I could have done without such as the Kardashians

12.Do you like the taste of sweet or salt?

I am not one that prefers either but if I had to pick I would say salt. 

13.Are you very precise about what words you use to describe your feelings and thoughts?

Like many others i do not share my feelings of how I feel and when asked often say "I'm Fine"

14.What do you feel the most guilty about?

Like many I often feel guilty when I do not do as much as I think I can do to help a situation. 

15.Do you meditate?

no I pray and have quiet time


we played along you can to with Stealing Sunday


please consider sharing our post

retweet

share on facebook


shared at 

twitter / pinterest rt2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post