Custom Search

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Hodge Podge Wednesday at the Last 2nd

 


Today, I decided to do something different. I decided to join in a meme that I participated with several times in the past. Wednesdays Hodge Podge. Its a bunch of questions that bloggers answer and then share you can participate as well.  


1. The Hodgepodge lands on the second day of a brand new month. Tell us one thing you're looking forward to in September.




The beginning of the month sees many birthdays like my 2 grand-daughters and mine that we will celebrate but also my grandmothers and cousins that we will simply remember.  This year not a lot of football, festivals or much of any activities so we will make our own. Bonfires, cookouts and watching fall leaves will fill much of our time


2. Do you enjoy browsing second-hand shops? Last thing you bought or 'inherited' second hand?



Let me tell you I love second hand shopping and reselling myself. I buy all sorts of items it is my favorite way of shopping


3. Something you had second thoughts about after committing to, purchasing, or posting/commenting  online?

Buying a house which we just did yes we love it but currently we feel like poor people living in a rich house






4. What's a product or service you use that you'd rate as second to none?

There are many things that are my favorites from my favorite laundry detergent --- that I have a few of as I love Tide pods and Purex as well. I love ramen noodles nothing like them as they are the best in my book. 





5. Something you do so often or that comes so naturally to you it's second nature ?


Pray when anything goes good , bad or I simply feel like a prayer is needed. I pray 







6 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the HP this week. I can’t imagine navigating this upside down world without prayer. So grateful we can bring our cares to the One who has all the answers. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 Thess.5--good reminder for me today! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your plans for Fall sound lovely. Great answer for #5- pray at all times, and without ceasing! Nice to meet you through the Hodgepodge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your answer to #5! It is definitely going to be a different fall . . .just like our spring and summer. I've actually learned to enjoy just being at home! I do still have to go to work every day but our social life has screeched to a halt. I am missing our friends and we've tried to do some "front porch sitting" but right now it is still sooo hot!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post