Custom Search

Monday, August 31, 2020

Disclosure Policy

Hello!! I am delighted that you found my blog. Yes, you heard that right I said my blog. What do I mean by that?? It means that I take my writing serious no matter what I am writing about. I may be sharing a recipe, a bit about my family, or a product I want everyone to know about. That is just it I want to share it so everyone will know. 

I may have received a product for free to share my thoughts with my blog readers. The thoughts I share will be honest and not just share good thoughts just because I was sent a product. I like to be honest and if I would not try the product again I will share that with you but if I would not care to use it again I will share those thoughts with you as well.  Like you I want to know what products are worth spending my money on 

I will write my reviews with not only truthful thoughts but with real life issues as well. I have a large family having raised 6 of my children and now raising 2 of my 6 grandchildren with all of my grandchildren living with me. No product will change the post that I am writing. I love to write and share with others,, if you were here in person I am one of those individuals that would burn your ear off by chatting. 

I am sharing this policy that is valid as of September 1st 2020. I own a personal blog that is written and edited by myself, Angela Church, I will on occasion accept cash advertising, sponsorship, paid ads as well as other types of compensation. At times there may be content , ad space or post that may not be I.Ded as paid or sponsored. 

I am not compensated to provided a positive opinion on products, services, websites, or other issues and topics. I will share my personal opinion in blog post and do not claim to be an expert on any given topic, product or service. In addition as a reader and a consumer you should personally verify for yourself any quote, stat or claim offered by a manufacturer or provider.