Custom Search

Saturday, December 22, 2018

Reuse those toilet paper rolls to make snowflakes



Toilet paper, wrapping paper and paper towel rolls
Tape measure
Pen
Scissors
Hot glue gun and glue

Flatten all the rolls, and using the tape measure, mark 1¼ inches all along the tube. I ended up cutting some of these 1¼-inch pieces in half to give some of my snowflakes a bit more dimension.
Start playing. I folded some of my pieces flat the other way, creating more of a diamond shape, and I folded some pieces in half. You can see all of my designs here.
Map out your designs. I used every last roll I had, but I didn't start gluing until I had all four snowflakes completely planned out.
Hot glue your shapes together.
Add various lengths of pretty ribbon, and hang your snowflakes from windows or on walls.

craft resource here

retweet post here 

share on blog hop, linkup and party
snickerdoodle sunday

shared on these facebook group linkups
tweeting 4 us 3 ----- 12/27

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post