Custom Search

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Hodge Podge Wednesday

1. Where do you go when you need some inspiration?

I turn to friends, older family members, and the bible. Depending on what the issue is depends on what source I turn to.

2. What's under your bed?

I would say a few dust bunnies

3. Thursday, February 22nd is National Chili Day, National Margarita Day, and National Cook a Sweet Potato Day. Of the three which would you most like to celebrate? Is that likely?

Chili is something that would always be welcome at 1012 w. b. (our home) ,  margaritas are something more aimed toward adults and a great drink to get together with friends. There are many ways to cook a sweet potato 

4. What are you 'snowed under' with right now?

I often find myself "snowed under" at work, home and with family. I believe I must stay a bit behind all the time but I do catch up

5. Tell us three to five things that make you feel balanced?

My husband helps keep me on target. My faith keeps me on solid ground and the work I do with those who can not keeps me going. All of this together helps keep me balanced

6. Insert your own random thought here.

No time to debate or argue it simply keeps you behind where you will never reach the goal


shared this at 

2 comments:

  1. Those dust bunnies love to live under beds! I'm having some sweet potatoes tonight. I made a crockpot of chili for Super Bowl. We have leftovers in the freezer. I like your random....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much I love to visit your blog as well

      Delete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post