Custom Search

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Happy Birthday Sesame Street


Do these characters look familiar?? They have been around quite some time and today celebrates their 47th birthday. So Happy Birthday Sesame Street. I grew up with Sesame Street and had lots of fun doing so. But it was not only fun it was learning as well.

Through Sesame Street I learned how to count, my abc's, and through it all had lots of fun. The shows of today do not have the same appeal. It seemed as if those that lived on Sesame Street were releated to me as well and we all met at Hooper's store.


2 comments:

  1. Wow!! I can't believe it's been that long. I grew up watching them...love that show! Hope it sticks around for at least another 47! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know so many generations have loved it. I hope that it continues to go and grow as well
      thanks for stopping by today

      Delete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post