Custom Search

Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Fill In

1. Wow, this _____.
2. _____ trivia.
3. Finally, I'm _____.
4. _____ all right with me.
5. Sweet or savory: _____.
6. _____ are new.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!



1. Wow, this is friday all ready?
2. pursuit of trivia
3. Finally, I'm enjoying some warmer weather
4. if its ok with you its all right with me
5. Sweet or savory : dessert or entree
6. Many of the T.V. shows I will watch tonight are new
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a new dish my daughter is cooking, tomorrow my plans include a radio auction and Sunday, I want t finish my last day at work for a day or two.

1 comment:

  1. Good answers! I can't believe it's Friday either and I think that every Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post